The Digital Classroom has been created to make use of technology in education. This is from the use of iPads and interactive software such as NearPod, to recording and capturing lessons.
With the lesson capture we are able to build a wide range of resources including course materials for a flipped or blended learning environment.
Give your students opportunity to
- Rewatch lessons
- Learn about the lesson material in ahead of class
- Learn the material at their own pace
- Watch additional materials
- Interact live with the class by participating in polls and quizzes
- Bring their own devices to work on or participate with
With the use of Panopto and NearPod learners can attend or catch up with lessons from anywhere in the world at any time.
This VLE Course will you give you more information on the Digital Classroom and its features.